Wild Thoughts!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvapteam

Hey every body, its been some time since I have been here from out my hospital stay but I'm back and again and can't wait to post some of the new stuff that has came recently. By the way any one interested I launched our new sit www.dvap.com that we will be working on our new projects and blogging as we go and looking forward in getting some in-put and ideas as we go along. I have tried to help every I can here but sorry to those that ask for the 20-30 stuff it just doesn't came in that often. For now here is something we just towed from a random call and are awaiting title to come threw. I don't know to much about them but Its a DEVCO, Milk Truck I believe? Pretty much everything is still there from the swing away seat and hand throttle! Pretty cool stuff. Hope to catch with everything soon
~B~

Also any one intersted in keeping up with all the 60-70's stuff that's coming in I set up a twitter account that is linked to our site if want to follow.

Attachments

• P1020247.jpg
    P1020247.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 42
  • P1020248.jpg
    P1020248.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 22
  • P1020249.jpg
    P1020249.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 24
To be honest I dont know, Im waiting for the inspector to come out and call in the vin but from what people have told me it's around a 51? But again I have had people look at 72 Cutlass in our yard and say its 70 Chevelle....so you never know.

thats a cool old divco.. i wouldnt mind having one.. although i would need a much bigger garage

i think it can be as old as like 38-39 but i think they made them very similar looking for a long time... maybe 20 years... i dont know how to identify the specifics to narrow down the year

I like it a lot too! It sure would be a fun project and a great cruiser.

I like different too and it has different all over it.

Thunder

I always loved this model!!! This would make a very kool truck!

BoB

Attachments

• choppeddiv.jpg
    choppeddiv.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back