wild video

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it now... " You think YOU had it rough. Back in my day it took three of us and a curb to do a burn-out and get half way down the block. "

awesome sounds great(lol). horrible audio must be cell phone. shouldt they be playing soccer or something?

That is what gets us the name we got.That was the worst running sbc I have ever seen.It seemed to have a huge vacumn leaks out of the carb,from what I could see the guy covering it with his hand to keep it running.

Yeah, he was choking it with his hand. I mean to make it run. oh well, They put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car, At least I got that right on mine. hmmm.....

Thanks for the vid.

Little bored!

Aw now, it just looks like they was a little bored & decided to see if they could run over one of their buds for fun!

BeerCan

Im sorry that is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen...

I truly feel dumber having seen that...:rolleyes:

what the?

Anyone have any ideas as to why the LEFT rear tire was spinning? Usually open rears get the right one to spinning first, at least in forward gears.

What a piece.

440shorty

Latest posts

Back