willy's body?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMBishop

I've found a unfinished project that I will be buying shortly but I can't identify the body. The seller claims its a 30's willy's body, but I can't find anything that looks like it in image searches. Anyone know of any web sits that I might be able to find the pictures I'm looking for?

Go here and look for Willys under the index. You should find what you are looking for. Can you post a photo of the body that you will be buying. Most glass Willys bodies are of the 1933 or 1940/1941 variety.

www.carnut.com

Thanks, it apears to be a 1930 coupe.
I'm not able to take pictures of it right now, I might be able to go by and snap a few but I might just wait till I pick it up.

Last edited:
JM, send me the pics and I can probably tell you what it is. I'd also be interested in any parts you don't need if it's a 31 or 32, but let's see what it is first. Shoot them to [email protected] and I'll try to give you a positive ID and even help with finding parts if you like.

No luck, that deal is long gone. I have a rear end and wheels, but I am looking for a truck cab and frame to start my rat project. The engine I plan to use has never been used on a ratrod as far as I know.

Latest posts

Back