windshield for my 52 chevy sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkkruzer

hello all , i live in the little rock , ar. area and am in need of a new windshield for my 52 chevy sedan . i want a one piece instead of the original 2 piece. any body know of any glass shops that can supply my needs ? thanx gang :D

windshield

Around here they take the center devider out, cut 2 pieces and use a clear glue between the 2 pieces, you cant tell its 2 pieces unless your looking for 2 pieces.

Around here they take the center devider out, cut 2 pieces and use a clear glue between the 2 pieces, you cant tell its 2 pieces unless your looking for 2 pieces.

Example

jimswindshield.jpg

52 chevy glass

thanx for responding, yes chevies of the 40's does sell them but they are so far away and shipping is expensive. im trying to find someone here local so i can have it installed along with the rear glass. i have heard about doing what you said about gluing the 2 pieces together but even the two pieces cost as much as the single piece, so why not go for that. anyway im hoping that someone has used someone in ark. to do there glass. anyone in ark. had there glass done ?

Latest posts

Back