Winter projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbj188

Just wandering if anyone has any other winter projects going on? Does not have to be a car...maybe learn something new.

My two are:
Im buying my grandpas 72 bronco..get it running right and sell it
Im trying to learn to pinstripe.

Any advice on these two would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Thomas[;)

Just wandering if anyone has any other winter projects going on? Does not have to be a car...maybe learn something new.

My two are:
Im buying my grandpas 72 bronco..get it running right and sell it
Im trying to learn to pinstripe.

Any advice on these two would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Thomas[;)

i want to try and get set up for hot salt gun bluing.
and i am just starting load development on the new 223rem barrel.

My "winter project" is to drive my car as much as possible, then when it gets too hot to cruise without AC I will start the tear down and rebuild :D

My life is a project. House project, garage project, car project, any project, I like to have six irons in the fire at all times. (Making absolutely sure I have everything started and nothing finished. :p)

Here's one we started over the holidays... my mother's old furniture transformed from old...

attachment.php

... to new.

attachment.php

Top is the "love seat" and the bottom is the couch, but you get the idea. It's not quite finished in the photo, some wrinkles to work out, a few loose ends and I'm making piston "feet". :D

Attachments

• retro couch 3.jpg
    retro couch 3.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 43
  • retro couch 4.jpg
    retro couch 4.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 43
Our winter project has been doing small cosmetic fixes to our house to help it sell so we can move

Latest posts

Back