Wire size ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size wire should be used to wire most of the inside of a cab Gauges lights turn signals so forth. would this work from E-bay?Thanks RUSTY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-G...010QQitemZ200317441754QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Hey rusty, are you running an amp gauge? or volt? If you're running the amp I'd use at least 12 or 10 as all the power from the alternator passes thru the gauge going to the battery(thats why I love a volt gauge) as for the rest 16 gauge will work but will be a little overkill for some things, especially resistance type gauges like fuel. Ron Francis' website has alot of recommendations for wire size. I'm no expert and tend to overkill all my wire sizes in case I need to add a extra circuit into the system later. Later Whit

I am using a E-Zwire kit on the truck, but I'm mounting the fuse box behind the pass bucket seat and the wires to the dash and steering column are not long enough. That's why I need to buy extra wire. RUSTY

Latest posts

Back