wiring harness

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the best ever

Do it yourself. Basic car wiring isn't a dark art. Finding a short can seem to be, but running a new loom isn't. One system at a time and you'll have no problem. And if you do run into a snag, you've got about 5,000 people on RRR to ask for help. :)

I assume those kits are complete. 2500$ seems outrageous for a rat rod. A sparkly show car - sure. Consider how much your time is worth. At 25$/hr, you could work at it for 100 hrs (8hrs a day, 14 straight days) and still break even.

Besides the pride you'll have of doing it yourself, you'll have a better understanding of your cars electrical system.

$2500 is a bit high...do it yourself. Ron Fransis kits have excllent instructions, just take your time and test each circuit as you go along. Ask questions on this site cuz there are many good folks here that will help you.

This right here is why I love this site so much.
This is the true meaning of roding at its finest and i wish i would have posted here instead of another site (unnamed) for the first six month's of my build. I love you guys here at RRR :D:D:D:D

sorry to be off topic

Latest posts

Back