worst customer service ever!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

I am sorry but this is rediculous... We have driven to Florida for Billetproof, me the wife and kids from Wisconsin...

As many of you know my family and I have driven to Florida on the way down we stopped in at the Atlanta Aquarium but because of tornadoes we ended up not going to the aquarium and kept driving through... (the mayor asked to stay out of downtown) We called to make sure we could go the following Saturday on the way back. They said all we had to do was change or reservation online... WELL! the only way to do that is to email them and we have not heard back... NOW! I have been on hold for an hour and hund up on TWICE! It costs $96 to get into this damn thing an NO refunds! Now I finally get a human on the phone and they tell me to call back after lunch hour!
I AM SOOO ****ED! Talking a terrible cusomer service!!!! What a joke!

If any of you are going to the Atlanta Aquarium on your trip to FL. make sure you can make it... As your screwed if you can't... For crying out loud! Thanks...

Last edited:
Seems with all the bad weather thing that happened down there they would be willing to work with ticket holders without giving them such a runaround, don't let it ruin your vacation. :D

I work in Atlanta & live 34 miles NE from Atlanta........I hate Atlanta.....

I know....I know....... why stay - oldest has 3 yrs left in H.S. and new guy (2) not in school yet......I do plan on getting the F outta here... Been all over the country ....Wyo., Mt., Dakotas - AMERICA!

Good luck - this town SUX & is set up for one diverse group only!!

Ratty46

Latest posts

Back