Would it be in bad taste??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastchevy49

I am so tired of seeing the little stuffed kid dolls leaning against the tires and fenders of some of those show cars out there looking like they are either pouting or crying...I am looking for one of those dolls so I can park my front tire on top of it...maybe with a sign that reads.."I'll give you something to cry about"...LOL...sorry just kiddin' around!

Take it easy man !its all in good fun .but i dig were your coming from .
I wonder when it all bcame a fashion show ??? The bike shows are getting just as bad too.

I'm with you. I'd like to take a baseball bat to those stupid little timeout crybaby things. It seems like they really congregate around overbuilt metalflake green 34 Fords with the trailer that matches the car and the owners in the lawnchair 2 feet away.
Maybe we could come up with a new one that has the Mr.Bill face.

Double dog dare!

I am so tired of seeing the little stuffed kid dolls leaning against the tires and fenders of some of those show cars out there looking like they are either pouting or crying...I am looking for one of those dolls so I can park my front tire on top of it...maybe with a sign that reads.."I'll give you something to cry about"...LOL...sorry just kiddin' around!

That is really funny, I dare you!

Beercan

I think fastchevy49 is on to something. Those things are ridiculous, I really don't even understand what they are supposed to represent. Whenever I see them it distracts away from the vehicle it is in front of.

I think that stupid little doll that drops his drawers with the control isn't far behind on my wtf list.

Now that's going for a ride in the 'Waybak Machine'. Hadn't seen one of those in years but, even back then it was on my wtf list.

Latest posts

Back