Would You Do This Trade?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are other fords out there in better shape. even though i do like the ford i think your just asking for work there. 472 verses a sb 350 no brainer. heck pull your drive train out of caddy and put a small block in it. keep that and sell off or trade out of the caddy

yeah I'm sure there is way better Fords, I just havent found one yet..I'm not concerned about the 472 vs 350..I like 350's always had good luck with em I dont need a lot of power or anything...if I could find a '46-'48 Ford with a 350/350 and then a nice frame like this one I'd do it in a heartbeat since I'm already going to have to re-do this air ride..if we trade it wont be til after Christmas..so I guess I got some time to continue to look around and find something a lil nicer

HMMMMMM. I think your caddy air ride install is a far cry nicer than the ford ! This says something for your skills , BE PROUD !!! I'm quite sure you can redo what was not properly done before . At my shop we do custom wheels and radio sales and installation , I have seen so many shoddy radio installs you wonder how the car drove in without burning to the ground . I don't see how people can do work like that and be satisfied . The work you did from what I can see looks great . I still think it's a good trade and I have faith that you can make the ford right ....GOOD LUCK

Up to you obviously, but I dig that ford car... I wouldnt chop it either, fix the rusty stuff and drive the wheels off it !!!!!

were still working out the details, if it happens it'll be after Christmas but I think I'm more interested in a '54 Chevy Bel-Air...and I'm possibly about to pick up a '45 Chevy Truck some local dude was going to scrap it..it's in really good shape theres like no rust thats amazing for a Michigan truck not sure what I'll do with it but anythings better than letting it get scrapped..maybe eventually be my shop truck

were still working out the details, if it happens it'll be after Christmas but I think I'm more interested in a '54 Chevy Bel-Air...and I'm possibly about to pick up a '45 Chevy Truck some local dude was going to scrap it..it's in really good shape theres like no rust thats amazing for a Michigan truck not sure what I'll do with it but anythings better than letting it get scrapped..maybe eventually be my shop truck

DUDE... those are beautiful trucks... PLEASE don't let it get scrapped!!! Here's what I did with a '41 panel!

BoB

Attachments

• KFCGassermail.jpg
    KFCGassermail.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4
exactly, my ex girlfriends new boyfriend was the one whos going to scrap it and he put picts of it up on his facebook under his scrapping photo album..I was like oh nooooo way am I letting that get scrapped!! haha

15953_1201597753229_1027133810_3046.jpg

Nice Caddy, but I'd go for the Ford. Remember, you are asking this question in Rat Rods Rule, so we're biased....LOL!

yeah thats the way I'm thinking too..think I'm just going to keep trying to sell the Caddy and hopefully find a buyer sometimes this winter, then I can put a little money aside from the sale to finish my '30 coupe

Latest posts

Back