Would you look?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nada! Nyet! No way! Leave it for the big day.

Side note: I ordered some new gear for my day job (holsters and such) I have been waiting weeks for it. Finally asked the wife and she said "Yes it came in, I am giving it to you for Xmas cause you are so hard to buy for!" lol with my A.D.D. it will be new to me anyways by Xmas![cl

someone could have stolen your ID and they could have ordered one of every tool and part they sell and you only got the bill !!!!!!!! and they got the goods You better check

I was just joshin fellas. I wouldn't really look [ddd. I'm hoping to find this stuff under my tree but I think I'm on the naughty list so I'll probably just get coal in my stocking.

Most expensive thing I ever did was get divorced. I'm not saying I peeked at my X-mas presents, but...:rolleyes:

If your lady buys you anything related to vehicles, OMG nurture that whole situation!

Ladies love to please, and hate to be disappointed. Its easy to disappoint them by not pleasing them... wait a minute... I'm two homemade beers and half a bottle of wine into this, and its starting to get confusing[S

Your mission is to buy her something from one of her favourite retailers, and surprise her.Then tell us what she bought you.

Hot rod parts for men are like diamonds for women. Everyone knows why we give women diamonds...right?;)

gold03

Somebody was a good boy!!!!

I was just joshin fellas. I wouldn't really look [ddd. I'm hoping to find this stuff under my tree but I think I'm on the naughty list so I'll probably just get coal in my stocking.

Some nice stuff around that tree......lol

Latest posts

Back