Wow! It's been too long!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

Hey guys, sorry I've been away so long... But I actually drove my truck a descent ways last night! Awww man what a ride, it reallty makes me nervouse though as I am still working out some bugs.:rolleyes:

Her are a few pics.

The light perch I built from a lug nut wrench.

I need different rear tires and I am changing the grille a little.

Drive on!!!

Rab,
Glad to see u've been gettin' u're truck runnin'! I love those 1st drives! When I make it home I'm always surprised because I'm the one that put it together & that always amazes me!!! Looks good!!!

BoB

Welcome back rab. Good to see you've gotten the truck out for a ride. Nice feeling, tho, ther's always a few bugs to get out.

Thanks guys, I was planning on getting a bunch donr this weekend, but I had to tear apart a house instead...:( Oh well, this week is supposed to be pretty nice out. Maybe I can get some more wokr done before the snow flies.:D

Your truck is looking great Rab Job well done !! Now come take me for a ride lol :D

Hey Rab it looks good. how is that rack and pinion steering working out. I remember some heated disscusions awhile back about that?

Pablo

It steers great! I have taken it down some of the crappiest roads I know! I mean REALLY bad roads, and the thing goes nice and straight.:D I even practically jumped the truck once! That was scary:eek: I hit a sunk in manhole cover and WHAM! It went sidways on me a little, and I counter steered, this is a rear suspension thing. The suspension on the truck is really stiff in the rear and I don't have shocks on the front yet as I haven't had the money to buy shocks, not to mention I couldn't decide how I wanted to mount them.:rolleyes: It would make a great flat track vehicle.

Latest posts

Back