WOW... look what's for sale on daBay!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is sharp. I wonder if the "diehard" ford guys complain about the Chevy dash in it. LOL

I think that price is "self promoted". Some people will set a reserve and get their friends to pump up the price just below the reserve to show interest to attract someone with money to make the final bid. I bet the reserve is set at $35,001.

Like earthman said nice truck, but I don't think it's worth $35,000.

-Troy

It really is a cool looking little truck. The price is a little rich for my blood, but he probably has a bunch in it, some very rare parts used.

Don

Yeah I'm not seeing any extraordinary fab skills there. Some expensive flathead parts, but $40k is a reeeallll stretch to me, esp since that cab probably cost $500 to start with. You would also have to be a midget to ride in something chopped, sectioned and channeled that hard for more than a mile. :eek:

But would look sweet in the driveway!

Reserve

At that price the only thing thats going to be reserved is the drivers seat for whoever owns it and is making the bidding look real. Nice little truck but the value and building skills are not there. Deathtrap interior and nothing overkill about the whole thing. But as they say a fool and his money. $20,000 tops with it finished.:cool:

Latest posts

Back