WV here....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WUWU20

Gettin to y'all from Beckley, WV..I really dig the rat rods, nothing screams attitude like these rides. I'll be hitting it from a little differnet direction, I'm building a 66 Corvair coupe that will be cut all to pieces, top-gone, center narrowed, front clip..in the trash, I'm running a 60 over 283 backed up with a 4 speed sag. (frame, motor in the front) I'll really be leaning on y'all for info, I've built many cars over my old years but not a rat...really jacked up about this. I am worried about getting this car legal in this state, need to get some ideas on that but I've had the car about a month now and I put it in my garage this week end and have started gutting her out. [cl

You shouldn't have a prob about gettin that car legal in Wv. They slap a sticker on anything...

Theres a group not too far from you local to Charleston called CL'z Finest Scroungers... I think they have a website/myspace/facebook... You should meet up w/ those guys... Pretty cool group of guys and have access to a plethora of parts...

Latest posts

Back