www.salvagerz.com

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i was just missed you wife told me you said hello

she was hiding in the back seat. when i stuck my head in the front drivers side door to have a look i found her and she found me and we both pooped ourselves. nice car! I was parked about 5 cars down from you in the 53 lowrider in gold paint.

Attachments

• CIMG2301[1].jpg
    CIMG2301[1].jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 9
I just checked out your website. Pretty cool. After seeing some of the cars, I think I saw a group of you guys at the Turkey Run. I saw a couple of things I recognized at your pre Turkey Run Party photos too. That low model A that Anthony White striped the deck lid of, has been to my house before. Cool car, but he trailered it to Daytona.

I just checked out your website. Pretty cool. After seeing some of the cars, I think I saw a group of you guys at the Turkey Run. I saw a couple of things I recognized at your pre Turkey Run Party photos too. That low model A that Anthony White striped the deck lid of, has been to my house before. Cool car, but he trailered it to Daytona.

I missed the turkey this year but the Salvagerz always make the show. That 00mack striped A was very sweet. Anthony is the best, He could make a turd look cool.

Latest posts

Back