X-mas presents - weirdest ever!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Had to share this with somebody:

This is what I got for Christmas! We do a blind gift exchange - to many grandkids, etc. Not sure what the heck I'm gonna do with a box full of ceramic baby limbs, but I'm sure I'll come up with several bad ideas for next Christmas! :D

The birdhouse I made as a joke gift for my sister. Took 2 hrs. Not quite a Bonehead Creation. :p Funny thing is, all the prudish types there though it was really great. [S Thing weighs a ton....

Attachments

• limbs.jpg
    limbs.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 167
  • birdhouse.jpg
    birdhouse.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 238
hey ever watch the movie chucky? hes looking for you ..lol merry xmas ...[P hey you could keep them in a wooden box and park by someone thats got those timeout dolls and lay the pieces on the ground in front of your car lol

Last edited:
I think I wanna be at Sam's family Christmas due next year ......... all my family seems to exchange are shirts and socks !!!

You mean not all families exchange stuff like boxes of baby limbs and bomb shelter bird houses? Huh. [S

Yep! Hand painted Christmas tree ornaments might be cool! I'm thinking they might work for wind chimes too.

I thought maybe I could paint them to look like people and make a Nativity scene out of some, but decided it's not a good idea to push the whole 'Wrath of God" thing. Ooo! Maybe Santa and 8 reindeer!

Gotta use a few for the car too. Hmmmmm.....

I have an update to this and I forgot to update it last year also. I'm sure the suspense was killing all! So this is what I did with the box of baby parts.

Christmas gifts 2010:

A little gourd baby eskimo - it also holds a little bloody wooden spear.
attachment.php

Another gourd baby. Mismatched limbs, but still happy!
attachment.php

A decorative jar of colorful peppers and baby parts.
attachment.php

2 from a set of 5 birds - a Cardinal and a Blue Jay (upside down baby legs/feet) - not shown are a Robin, Gold Finch, and Humming Bird.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP0133a.jpg
    IMGP0133a.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMGP0134a.jpg
    IMGP0134a.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMGP0135a.jpg
    IMGP0135a.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP0137a.jpg
    IMGP0137a.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMGP0138a.jpg
    IMGP0138a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 118
Christmas gifts 2011:

Not much left of the baby parts, but had some turtle gourds to work with.

A Shadow Box - with a "poem" I wrote.
attachment.php

attachment.php

A pair of Christmas carolers
attachment.php

A disturbing little clown clock
attachment.php

And uh.... well, the hat is a solar light so the eyes light up too. And it's a clock!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP3042a.jpg
    IMGP3042a.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMGP3042b.jpg
    IMGP3042b.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP3043a.jpg
    IMGP3043a.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 118
  • IMGP3045a.jpg
    IMGP3045a.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMGP3048a.jpg
    IMGP3048a.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 117
Um..gee, Sam.......those are very........um.........interesting. Very creative. :eek: I must say they are a big improvement over the one you put together with leftover parts last year. :eek:

babydoll.jpg

:D:D

Don

Very creative stuff!! I laughed my butt off when I seen the jar of colorful veggies and baby parts..thats funny stuff[cl

Latest posts

Back