Yep, a newbie... Crashing the party!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawsall

Been lurking a bit...

Mostly into bikes... But into old cages too...

besides quiet moon lit walks on the beach... I weld, fabricate, machine... Grew up makin stuff, Dad was a welder/fabricator... I was welding at about age 8... wrenchin came natural... decided to join the Army, ended up staying a while, retired in 2005...

Built some bikes, cars & trucks through the years:
4 wheeled creations:
68 chevy PU
68 Chevele straight axle retro racer
59 chevy PU 4x4
Chevy monza monster mouse
baja bug puddle jumper
73 Elcomino
Toyota 4x4 sbc, 44 monsters
69 Opel GT W/ 280zx turbo (that car was scary fast... Handled good too.)

Bikes:
several CB750 chops
70 triumph
Iron head sporty
shovelhead chop

Current rides:
Chop-O-Matic (750 Hondamatic chop)
98 Sporty chop in progress
06 Triumph Thruxton stripped down cafe racer in progress
03 bagger geezer glide (back theropy for the long rides)
66 Ford PU on a 78 frame in progress (for the P/S, disc brakes, A/C)
bare extra 66 ford PU frame/running roller (from the above project) thinking about a rat rod out of this frame... I need a 30-40s truck body...

Welcome to RRR Sawsall. Quite a few interesting projects over the years for you. I've got a bagger (Road King) too. Can't beat it for those long trips.

Wecome!

Join in on the fun! Good to have you here. Sounds like you had some pretty cool toys. Have any pic of that Opel GT. :D Baby Vettes we used to call them. Had a friend that thought it would be a good idea to put a small block in one. Very scary couldn't keep it straight and couldn't go around corners! :eek:

Welcome to RRR!

Welcome to the RRR ranch Mr Sawzall. Lots of great guys and great builds! Get your saw on!

ISore

Latest posts

Back