Yep...it's Halloween time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were funny! Still laughing about the guy who hears gunshots and leaps under the bed! TOO FUNNY:D:D.........CR

I just got one from one of my brothers - it had some kind of a pattern on the screen that you had to stare at to see something like dolphins - I stared and stared and got NOTHING !! when all of a sudden a scary face popped up on the screen yelling - Well, needless to say, I sprayed coffee all over my keyboard,monitor and desk top and darn near hit my wife in the head with the coffee mug when I swung my arm, spilling coffee all down the front of her.
We used to sneak up on some of my welders while they were busy welding and either bang on the table or the side of the gas cylinder with a hammer or while they were welding on the inside of a big tank.

I have seen many, many of the emails that go out, the maze, the car commercial, etc...the maze got me more than the others cause I was trying to beat the game and so focused on not touching the maze walls! :D My Mom refuses to open emails from me around this time of the year now...I love it though! Everyone can always use a good laugh!! :p

Latest posts

Back