Yep...this is a major concern alright.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
Doesn't quite grasp the concept.

Attachments

• !cid_A4EF7DC14AC14794A266D6CBA22DD3E8@winf1786eb6044.jpg
    [email protected]
    52.8 KB · Views: 94
Yes I want a study into the effects that daylight savings time plays on drought.

I think it should immediately be funded with 2.8 billion dollars with an option for another billion just in case.

I also think I should be in charge of said study.

I'm gonna ask for Gobberment Grant for several mil to check into that. Who wants to help figure that out. LOL

That is simply wonderful ! :D:D Best laugh I've had all day. Does he really think the universe added an extra hour of daylight just because we changed our clocks ???????? I love it. [cl[cl

Don

This is killing me, had to read it 4 times and I still can't wrap my head around what this guy is thinking. made me say,

W elcome
T o
F ruita

LMAO, abandon all hope the end is near :eek: There are Zombies every where.

This guy is right there with the lady that thinks we should get our meat from the grocery so no animals are killed and the lady that thinks her water is poisoned because she saw a rainbow in her lawn sprinkler.

Thank you Internet, for making really dumb people famous. :rolleyes:

Ok...quick story....true...

Got a call from a Parks and Rec Life Guard the other day.....requesting that we go over the city pool and get a 12 year old boy out of the pool....Mother is there, three life guards....can't get the boy out of the pool....so being the caring officer that I am.....I go myself to the city pool....upon arriving I find that the 12 year old boy is Autistic....has a care giver and the mom, caregiver, and 3 life guard staff are trying to figure how to get him to listen and get out of the pool...Now...all the other kids are in the pool splashing and playing so I pull out my handy traffic whistle and order "everyone out of the pool"..... all the kids exit the pool.....including the autistic boy....Nobody else seemed to think about the fact the boy was just following all the other kids.......and all these people couldn't figure it out??????[S The boy took my hand and we walked to his mothers car.....Bob's your uncle!!! Nothing surprises me anymore....

Challenged? You decide...

I once had three business partners. One had just finished a reno of his old house, so we went to check it out. Looking around the place, another partner notices all the nicely framed pictures, but he doesn't recognize any faces. So he asks the guy's wife, "Who are all these people?" (He and the homeowner are cousins, so he should recognize SOME of them) Dingbat's response? "Oh, I don't know the people, I just like the pictures."

Uh, Blondie? You're supposed to put your OWN pictures in the frames. Here's a scary thought, she's a nurse. :eek:

Another quick one.....

City has a power failure.....we get calls about traffic lights being out.....the simplicity of the law indicates that any stop light that malfunctions or blacks out becomes a 4 way stop.....that being said....

we get a call that there is a car broken down at the intersection backing up traffic all the way down the road....a main intersection with heavy traffic...we respond and there is a (no joke) blonde woman about 30 sitting at the light.......cars running, sitting in gear, with her foot on the brakes....

Pull up behind, put on my overheads and go up to chat.....woman says that she is waiting for the lights to start working.....I advised her that she can go when it's her turn....she says "how do I know when it's my turn if the lights aren't working"......:eek: [S Drivers ed.....must have been a fleeting time in her life.....

This is killing me, had to read it 4 times and I still can't wrap my head around what this guy is thinking. made me say,

W elcome
T o
F ruita

LMAO, abandon all hope the end is near :eek: There are Zombies every where.
Holy crap Duh I finally get the WTF in the first post you made about it when Jessica Simpson was there :eek:
Oh, and the writer of the daylight story will probably run for president on that platform [S

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back