Yes, a moron is born every minute! Man crashes Lambo 6 hours after winning it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have been showing pictures of it on the local news. He broke some fiberglass, hurt a rim and maybe a tail light, didn't look that bad... probably at least 12 grand.

I think he was supposed to get the driving lessons first...

Then take it out and give the family rides.....Black ice or heavy foot and lack of skill in handling a really fast car??? Why are all the really neat things wasted on those who don't have a C L U E ???

Then take it out and give the family rides.....Black ice or heavy foot and lack of skill in handling a really fast car??? Why are all the really neat things wasted on those who don't have a C L U E ???

First off you need a last name that is easy to translate into a person lacking working brain cells.

25% to the feds

It's nice to see non profit organizations can afford to give away a Lambo, LOL. I wonder what the taxes were on that $$$ ?

If its a non profit, in Michigan you wouldn't pay any taxes other than the fed taxes and of course the michigan taxes you'd have to pay to title and register it....have to give an approximate value....LOL 380,000 x 6%....that will be $22,800 plus the title and plate fee's....oh we'll just make that 23,000 to round it off...lol 23,000 + 25% of the 380,000 = a cool $118,000 :eek:

Have to take out a mortgage to own a prize....wonder if they'd give you 30 years if you said you'd live in it???[S

It's nice to see non profit organizations can afford to give away a Lambo, LOL. I wonder what the taxes were on that $$$ ?

The prizes are donated or sold to the charity at a reduced price, and typically the money raised surpasses the prize given away. At least that's the end game for the charity raising money for their cause. I thought I heard he was going to sell it because he said he couldn't afford the taxes or insurance :confused:

When Ronald MacDonald House had a giveaway Ford GT-40, there was a warning that if you won, the taxes would be $34000, which would have to be paid within a month. Needless to say, I did not enter.

Latest posts

Back