Yo Spectreboy HDR

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledog

A really rusty biker
Spectreboy got me interested in HDR imaging. I've been playing with it some. Here is an original and two renderings.

Attachments

• gg083185.jpg
    gg083185.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 94
  • moparhdr1.jpg
    moparhdr1.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 83
  • moparhdr2.jpg
    moparhdr2.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 103
I don't know Tripper,
That is one sweet rambler wagon.

But having seen this car in person there in Spokane, the pictures don't do it justice.

Although while staring at it I did get distracted by swade black rat rod pickup, I think the guys name was frank. I imagine that the owner of the wagon is alittle high-brough for me.

-Mike-

Good job CycleDog, I've been beating on the ole lady for the camera I want, a Nikon D60, I'll have it before I go to bike week next year. You know the stuff you can do with pictures and photoshop anymore is amazing, the professional photog lady at our lake we go to has all the latest photoshop programs and a brand new D300 it's so cool what she can do. She was showing me a few weeks ago how she can enhance boobs and butts in pictures or make em smaller, just looks like a lot of fun to me. Lots of money in the programs though, I'm sure she told me she had a pretty good program to start with and the latest upgrade was like 700 bucks, and I bet her D300 was close to 2g's, I'll never spend that much, I'll just dabble with the free downloads and have a little fun.

nice imaging! you do it in photomatix or photoshop?

man what I wouldnt do for a D300! 8 FPS with the added battery pack!!! only prob with that camera is theres no "auto" settings...you better know your shutter speeds and f/stops before unleashing that bad boy!

Latest posts

Back