You HAVE to check this out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh ! Somebody is a little bitter, aren't they? :eek::D:D

He should have added "Radio only plays one song..........She got the gold mine and I got the shaft" !! :D

Don

It's not that he is bitter...he is merely comparing and letting us know which one happens to be his favorite.:D
Can you eBay a wife???? or in his case an ex-wife? what listing would THAT go under?

John rushes into the house waving a lottery ticket

screaming...Jane....I've won, I've won, I hit the lotto....13 million dollars....pack your bags!!!!

Jane says:...."well do I pack heavy clothes or light clothes???"

John says, "pack everything.....you're leaving...get out!!!"... :eek:

Your right!

Your right. it isn't going to be up long...
I noticed theres no "send to a friend" link in the ad but it is a genuine Ebay web page.
I clicked on the seller and it shows no items for sale.

What this means is Google has a Cache of the ad. The ad is no longer accessible to people from Ebay's server. the page you are seeing is archived in one of Google's servers. Eventually it will be scrubbed from Google when Google's spiders troll for the web page again to see if it has been updated or obsoleted.

want to learn many secrets about Google and how it works? go to Google-watch.org. He's an activist who took an allergic reaction to Google and has been scratching at it for several years.
What he does have is a nifty google tracking cookie scraper so Google can't up build it's file on your behavior. I got nothing against google but I find google watch's Scroogle scraper returns a more technically accurate search result because there are fewer paid search results (advertisements that look like search results) on the top of the page.

I use Linux. I was able to use G.I.M.P. to print the html browser screen to a file with about 6 pages instead of one long scrollling page... then saved each individual page as a jpeg image file.
I have hundreds of cragslist ads stored as they appear on my screen and I can search them by the title I used hen i saved them.
Why save old CL ads?
"I was looking over some old ads and was wondering if you still had the 37 chevy cab? yes, you do? great. I know you were asking $800 for it but since it hasn't sold yet how about $500 for it today?"

Here they (the funny car ad pages) are for posterity
PAGE1.jpgPAGE2.jpgPAGE3.jpgPAGE4.jpgPAGE5.jpg

I probably could have made them easier to read but I woke up 7 am and Loaded in Grand Prarie Tx bout noon, delivered in Omaha today and got stuck shagging trailers all day till 6 pm. and I have to get my tow dolly ready so I can get up at the crack of dawn and catch a guy before noon about a car I'm dragging home from his place. see my thread on the 79 regency for pics when I get it back. He has other junk... i wanna see what. he said he just crushed a 69 continental suicide 4 door after having it on CL for $300 for a couple months. guys out of work and cleaning out his dad's about half hour north of Fremont Ne. mostly 80's fishing cars and farm stuff but i want to see. I'm getting a rust free mouse infested 83 regal from him for $300

Latest posts

Back