You never know what to expect

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregster

This weekend we were in Nashville to attend the Good-Guys car show , after breakfast on sunday morning we were standing on the porch at cracker barrel rubbing our stomaches when I saw a couple guys looking at my model A , so I walked over to say hello . On they way to my car my brother says to me " that's Charley Pride the singer " Sure enough he introduced himself and the questions began .. What kind of car is it , what engine and so on . He was a really nice guy . Then he asks , will you take my picture in your car ? Sure , why would I say no ? after the pictures his manager handed me a card with his email so they could post the picture on their website , How cool is that ?

P1050084.jpg

P1050082.jpg

This weekend we were in Nashville to attend the Good-Guys car show , after breakfast on sunday morning we were standing on the porch at cracker barrel rubbing our stomaches when I saw a couple guys looking at my model A , so I walked over to say hello . On they way to my car my brother says to me " that's Charley Pride the singer " Sure enough he introduced himself and the questions began .. What kind of car is it , what engine and so on . He was a really nice guy . Then he asks , will you take my picture in your car ? Sure , why would I say no ? after the pictures his manager handed me a card with his email so they could post the picture on their website , How cool is that?

Totally kool... a new rat rodder!!! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Hold on a minute. Charlie does not look anywhere near as old as he must be.
Born March 18 1938. 72 years old?

He really had a hard time getting in the car , I thought it would take some heavy equiptment to pull him out ! All joking aside he is a super nice and humble gentelman , It was a pleasure to talk with him .

So how was the Good Guys show? I keep saying I am going to go but never do. Past few years something always keeps me from going. (busy) Plus, where do you park? And $18 to go seems high to me. But then I'm a cheapskate to.:D

Latest posts

Back