You Never know what you get....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WUWU20

Today I was looking on the local Craig List in our area and found my old F100 for sale, its now with the second owner since I sold it in 2001, it has always been local so I see the truck every year during car show season. In the last ten years what has changed since I sold it, the wheels (still the same tires), ceramic headers and the cam shaft, the guy that has it now told me last year it was just to radical so he had a smaller one installed. When I built this truck I did all the body panels and work, paint, engine, trans, did the suspension drop, the interior, everything...I didn't remove the cab from the frame, not even the rear end....all this was done in 1994-95, in 1997 the truck placed top 5 best of show in TN at the F100 super nats...read this guys add...lol, its so misleading, yes most everything is new and no it didn't have a frame off, even tho the truck still looks very nice, everything isn't new, its 17 years old...lol:cool:

http://swv.craigslist.org/cto/2303032113.html

Welcome to the club.

How would you like to find one of your cars at a show. You go up to the guy and he is telling you everything he done to it not remembering that you are the person that sold it do him. Had a lot of fun with that guy. Waited till he was done and said I built one that could be it twins. As I walked away my buddy said to the guy. He (ME) built that car.

Welcome to the club.

How would you like to find one of your cars at a show. You go up to the guy and he is telling you everything he done to it not remembering that you are the person that sold it do him. Had a lot of fun with that guy. Waited till he was done and said I built one that could be it twins. As I walked away my buddy said to the guy. He (ME) built that car.

LOL...punked!

Latest posts

Back