You Sell Tinker Bulbs?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmanb

Still lauging my a@@ off. Went to CTC, (local auto/hardware/everything store), yesterday to get a headlight for the wifes Honda. A blonde chick, (no, really this is true!!!), asking the parts guy for a "tinker bulb". The parts guy is looking at her, you could tell he was trying not to laugh, all the time I was moving down the isle trying not to snicker.
She was getting a bit angry, cause he couldn't understand, "gees it's just a tinker bulb!!! you know the thing that goes tink,tink went you turn"....he lost it,she turned and left the store.

My brother worked with this hot as hell blonde down at Godfather's Pizza.
their store won 2nd place in the ntion a few times, funny thing they always got beat out by Herman Cain's home store.
One time I had stopped in there and she walks up, hands me a ball of dough and says feed me and throws a doughball in my face... so I'm standing there throwing dough balls at her face and Marilyn Monroe is catching and eating them making yummy noises and licking her lips and it's soo weird but I was fully enslaved. I ran out of dough and collapsed into a coma.

My bro was telling me about the stoners how he had to tell like 20 times what goes on a beef and cheeze pizza.

He used to have to come in after cleaning night and the first thing to deal with was a pizza pan full of oven parts that didn't get put back.

Another time were talking out in the dining room and one of the guys from the kitchen comes out to the salad bar and grabs a handful of cheeze and heads off to the bathroom.
One of the other guys says "he always does that...what do you suppose he does in there with the cheeze" and one of the girls says "squeezin the cheeze" that was a good laugh.

But the best and my favorite of all was when one of the girls just had a birthday she was barely legal to sell beer and was so excited having reached this hallmark.
I was getting a pitcher to go with the pizza and she gets called over to card us and I say Hey! your the new iot (eye-ot)
She askes what's an iot?
I said "the iot is the person who checks ID"
She fell for it and then she says "I'm the ID-iot?"
And you could see the people behind her mouthing it out to themselves then jaws-a-droppin
She didn't get it right away but everyone else did that was a good one.

I made mufflerbearings

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back