Your "Cougar" girlfriend's lookin' for you!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok... I know you guys have been checkin' out the "Cougar" ads on the forum & one of you had a date with this Cougar & stood her up! She's been whining to me about it so please fess up... which one of you "cats" is responsible?!?

BoB

Attachments

• catwoman.jpg
    catwoman.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 117
Okay I can't tell a lie.................................................It was Don.

I'm sorry, I wasn't in my right mind. When a beautiful woman like that breaks your heart you just can't stand it any more! :( I mean, look at that angelic face, and oh, that body!!!!!!! :cool::D:D

Don

I've seen her before. She addicted to plastic surgery and had 100s of procedures on her face. She was good looking and now she looks like......

Yes... her name is Jocelyne Wildenstein. She was married to an eccentric billionare who loved big cats. She thought if she made herself look like a cat maybe her playboy husband would pay her more attention. After her first few surgerys she went into the guys office for an appointment & several women ran out because they thought they might wind up looking like her! She's a freak at best and hardly goes out in public anymore... can you blame her. Self inflicted!

BoB

Cougar

We have a couple of cats and one of them was sitting next to the screen when I enlarged the picture of her, the cat nearly took a dump right there as it was trying to get away from the screen and went to hide. I think the cat may now need therapy.

I know a few women who could use a little help but those addicted to procedures are sad souls trying to fill some kind of void in their lives. My nephew married into a family of them. So far his wife hasn't done much, except to get a hideously huge set of boobs. Her mom gets several procedures a year and is always healing up from one. Her face is like a plastic mask with this frozen glazed smirk.
I think it's best to make peace with what God gave you and go with it. Personally, I would even undo the tattoos I got 30 years ago when I thought they would somehow make me a cooler person.

Latest posts

Back