Z frame issues

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danman

I have a 1946 ford pickup that i have the origanol chassis and for and i am double zing the frame i have already got the front z'd up but i am having trouble finding the angle for my back z notch. I have basically taken an 2x3 rail cut it on a 45 and then i cut a slit out of the top of the origanl frame to allow the piece to slide in. On the other end of the rail is where iam having issuses the angle will not meet to make my level rail connect (the pieces for the suspension to all connect to) to my 45 degree angle piece when i cut the top angle the other 2x3 piece is an inch and a half to small to be plumb all around i can post pics any help today would be good iam trying to get this done today. I know that i have to find the angle that it is gonna be and divide it by half then cut that angle on both just opposite i am just befuddled on this one guys

hey i figured it out i gues when you don't think about it for a min it all comes back to ya Im a genius

I am Going to post under build here in the next couple weeks once i am done. Can't wait for you all to c my front end setup i call it old school meets new and pimpin.

Latest posts

Back