zero post members

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30sx

why do people join this site? checked out the membership board and there are row after row of new members with zero posts, why bother if you aren,t going to particapate? it,s not like you have to be a member to read the posts:confused:

Yep I joined to be able to see the pictures! But hey look now I have my first post so I am no longer a non poster! [cl I am building a 27t tudor sedan on airbags with 350 chevy. So yep another boring build with a small block.

There you go, you broke the ice !! Welcome to the world of post ho's ! [cl[cl Now we need pictures of that 27 !

As for lurkers/non posters, it happens on every forum. But I guess some people don't feel the need to say anything to enjoy the conversations. Then there are some of us who can't keep our mouths shut. :eek::eek::eek:

Don

I get a few messages from them about the stuff that I have for sale. Usually they don't get a reply if they can't even post on the forum.

Yep I joined to be able to see the pictures! But hey look now I have my first post so I am no longer a non poster! [cl I am building a 27t tudor sedan on airbags with 350 chevy. So yep another boring build with a small block.
Welcome and Merry Christmas :)
You are invited to start a build thread so we can see your handy work [P
That's a welcome invitation to get busy [ddd

Still lurking/enjoying the conversations. I especially love the cats......don't have the space currently to start a build. I think this brings me up to 5 posts total.

Still lurking/enjoying the conversations. I especially love the cats......don't have the space currently to start a build. I think this brings me up to 5 posts total.

I think that the above post explains part of it. Not everyone has a car-truck-house or leg build going.:eek:[ddd
Many probably don't even have a vehicle. They get on these site to learn and get ideas for the time when they do.
And some may just feel that they don't have anything to add to the discussion. I personally like it when some one new posts on my thread. [cl But then I'm just a friendly kind of guy......:D
Safe and Happy holidays to all. Post Ho's and non posters alike.
Torchie.

Dang it! Did I miss the "leg build" somewhere?

You are not paying attention again Sam......:D
A safe and Happy Holiday to you and yours.:)
Torchie.

Attachments

• attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 28
I can understand not posting on a lot of threads I do it myself as I was brought up to keep my opinions to myself either good or bad and I do get in trouble for it but that's how I have always been, and a lot of the newbies may not have the confidence to just speak up about someone they don't knows build or whatever. I do it all the time. I guess that might be the draw to these sites for introverts like me.:eek:

Oh yeah...! It's not that I don't pay attention, it's that I forget that I paid attention. Sorry, Torchie, forgot all about it. :eek:

Latest posts

Back