finding bigfoot

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Omg!
Anyone watch this show? My 12 year old boy does so i was checkin it out and bout peein myself.:D

They get stories from eyewitnesses and react em to get sizes and movements. The camp and make crazy noises to attract em. Its hilarious!

Im gonna cut out two big feet outta 3/4 inch plywood and gorilla glue my old shes on em...then walk up around the:D woods and pond and let him find em. Lol ill tell ya hoe it goes. RR

attachment.php

Yep, old "Bobo" stands in for Bigfoot in all the recreations. Funny show. When they finally get some proof I will start watching again.

Don

I guess I'm more optimistic. We find new species all the time so I guess I'm open to the idea of Bigfoot. But the actors in the show are laughable at times.

Oh, I believe there is something to it, I even have a friend who had some sort of encounter. It's just that nobody has ever satisfied the burden of proof and the show is just a ruse.

So many sightings so little proof........especially when they find tracks. Don;t ya think they'd find a BF load? Ya do when deer or bear hunting. Do they ever die?
No bones nothin.

Bobo is great with that Squach trucker hat......beating on trees and yelling like someone is pulling a fish out of his ass. Hell it beats the entertainment of WWE wrestling.

Lungs

Latest posts

Back