Metal Cutting Bandsaw

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HF saw

I have 1 of those hf saws and I have had very little problems from it, I did buy good blades from the local supply house they are morse blades, 10/14 tpi and they work very good on the saw, the cheeper blades did come off alot !!after I got the good blades I found you can run them a little loose and they cut very well and and dont pop off, the good blades are like $ 25 ea. but well worth the price, and it will lock in the upright position and it comes with a small table top to bolt up so you can use it as a stand up machine also. just my .02 ( yes the are made cheap ) thought when I was putting it togeather it would never hold up a 20' stick of 2X4 tube but thats what milk crates are for:D

Here's the Jet saw we have. I bought it about five years ago and it works great. We haven't had any problems with it and have made thousands of cuts.

It works great sawing with the blade up also. We've used it to make a lot of hand cuts that you couldn't do with a larger saw.

2384518333_141b55f6be.jpg

Keith

Here's the Jet saw we have. I bought it about five years ago and it works great. We haven't had any problems with it and have made thousands of cuts.

It works great sawing with the blade up also. We've used it to make a lot of hand cuts that you couldn't do with a larger saw.

2384518333_141b55f6be.jpg

Keith

Good to know. Thanks for the imput.

Latest posts

Back