Pass the Grey Poupon, please !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

In the Spring, Dan and I took our two hot rods to a show that is held annually in Naples, Florida, right down the road from us. For those who are not familiar with Naples, it has more old money per capita than any place else in the world. People like Judge Judy and lots of celebrities live there.

Anyway, this show is held on Fifth Avenue and is sponsored by the local Ferrari club, and I have never seen so many Ferraris, Lamborginis, Rolls Royces, Masseratis, etc in one place in my life ! :eek: Naples is also very well known for rich old guys with trophy wives, and there sure were a bunch of the tennis set there that day.

Here is a video I found on YouTube of the event we went to. We got there late and our cars didn't get in this video, but it is still fun to see so many exotic cars in one place at one time. Hope you all enjoy it.

Don

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOOR3msWGMg

I try to avoid Naples if possible. A little too snobby for my taste. A parade of pretentious . . . . let's just say some of most of them are "checkbook" cars. Nice show though.

Latest posts

Back