The Elusive 1932 Model A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the wooden insert in the steering wheel to replace where the air bag went. Just sad! That Model A must have really made him mad to do that to it. That is just sick AND wrong!

The steering looks like real safe too. This thing makes me feel a lot better about my skills and common sense.

The dog won't even look you in the eye, even he is ashamed by the "workmanship".

Somehow I don't think the seller built it. He says he twists two wires together to run the fan because he doesn't know how to wire in a switch ! :eek: With the high level of workmanship in this car the builder surely knows how to do that ! :rolleyes:

But at least the wiring is conveniently located so all he as to do is reach down to twist them together.

Don

rat.jpg

It appears to be a hack job as it sits, but I'd like to have it..it's got a lot of potential in my opinion..build a nice frame for it with a traditional front end, take that shed roof off and trash it, make some doors fit it,some nice wheels..wouldn't be that tough to make a cool tub out of it..

might be easier to just remove the radiator cap and drive another rod under it though:D:D

I.
Somehow I don't think the seller built it. He says he twists two wires together to run the fan because he doesn't know how to wire in a switch ! :eek: With the high level of workmanship in this car the builder surely knows how to do that !

But at least the wiring is conveniently located so all he as to do is reach down to twist them together.

Don

rat.jpg

Yes the wiring is convenient...you could run the wipers, horn, brake lights, turn signals and just about everything else right off the console![ddd

I like the wood padded steering wheel the best....:D

Latest posts

Back