Screen Names

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple reasons for this. I was annointed to be a preacher once. It was during the big preacher scandals of the 90s. I thought if I was gonna go a preacher, i was sure it was gonna be one of those who was caught. So I created the persona of Muddy Grimes. The ultimate name for a dirty man. Then I took it further and did it as a standup routine for a bit. Was invited to do it for a comunity access tv show, and I did. Met a lovely lady there who was the producer/director. 9 months later we got married. Been that way for a decade.

I built my 28 AA p/u an refused to take the small dents out of the fenders,[[Every one of em has a story] the truck took on a personality an became a Wrinkle Rod, hense the name.

Used to paint aircraft(full scale & models)as a side job. Hence Aerocolor.

Some of the larger models.

Attachments

• DAR 1.jpg
    DAR 1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 23
  • poster1_800x680.jpg
    poster1_800x680.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 18
well
my real name is wilhelm alouishus algonquin noxema cadabra zoe zerphiti
so i went with billy zz

used to go by odie, but i'm building a 26 t roadster so it worked out but over at the national t-bucket alliance i go by heart-of-dixie-t because i've been living in alabama for 25 years now (but i'm still a texan all the way)

odie:D

My brother & I ran as a team in a bigtruck back in the 80's. We're huge fans of the Blues Brothers.
His handle was Jake and mine was, well you know plus the year I was hatched.:D

mine is because i sometimes go to shows with a casket on top of my car but also because i think of these cars as "the living dead"

Mine because I use to use the phrase that im killing this one and these others to build one or to sell the parts thus=carkiller

I used to drink alot of it and then one day 5 or 6 of us would meet to watch football every sunday at noon after football season was over we would all tell our wifes we were going to church they all would show up for one drink and go backhome hence I was ordained as the reverend Jager because every church needs a leader Hence the hot rod ;)

family

in high school my friends gave me the nickname Espy and my grandpa told me that was the same nickname the guys my great grandpa worked with called him. so where they lived growing up, they got labeled as Flat Rats because it was by the tracks. I liked the name added some Ts and if and when i ever get my custom shop going it will be called Flatt Ratts Kustoms to tribute them and what they had to go through. Last time i knew, they still hold a reunion in Fort Dodge, Iowa.

screen name

Mine is not as interesting as the others but...

I have always loved Von Dutch striping and then well my ride is going to be Ratty just thought it went together [S

When I was younger I worked in and partially owned a couple of Haunted House Attractions. My "character" name was Dyce. and the 51 is because I have a 51 ford f-1

Latest posts

Back