Screen Names

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
201799938.jpg

Mine seems pretty self explainatory.....

mainly cause I'm always "Flatbroke"..............i do still have a reason for it though.....

Ok, y'all figured it out....I am the....Reason 4....FlatBroke......:D
But we also have 3 teenagers that help out with that too

But we also have 3 teenagers that help out with that too[/FONT][/B]

The old Tripper done been there & done that!!! I had 3 teens & that will definitely keep ya broke. I was glad when they left the roost... that's when I got to spend $$$ on my own fonky self!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

The old Tripper done been there & done that!!! I had 3 teens & that will definitely keep ya broke. I was glad when they left the roost... that's when I got to spend $$$ on my own fonky self!!!

BoB

Tripper.... I dream of those days!:rolleyes:

I have two daughters in college and a third daughter in High School but spending money faster than the first two combined! :eek: (I will not even mention the wife!:D)

I Proudly Use Ike

The name Ike was my Grandfather's name. He was a US Marshall in Oklahoma when it was Indian Territory. Married a full blood Comanche indian and raised 7 kids. One which was my 1/2 indian mother. He could tell some stories and I was always ready to listen. If you haven't guessed by now I'm 1/4 Comanche and proud of it.

There's actually a shop I hang around a lot called Gassers Garage. A guy named Joe Gasser opened it after the big one (WWII) and now his 2 sons run it. Oh, and I love gassers (cars that is....).

Nice work! Make any other like that?

Blademan nice work too. Love the Damascus Hawk!

My initials and year I was born.

Well there was the moon also. A little insight while we are on the subject. Gaia loves Luna and as we know the life force is indomitable. Nature has a need to extend life to the moon and we humans are the product of this unceasing urge. ( good that this thread was placed in the bs lounge) :)

bigolmoon.jpg

My name and my age when I signed up.....Pretty clever, huh?..:D. Earthman, you never cease to amaze me!.....CR

screen name

here in central indiana, possoms are as common as bugs on the winshield
and i happened to hit 2 the week i joined(one cost me a driving light on minivan) hence the name...lol

Got mine from a group of four wheelin buddies a long time ago. We were trying to climb a 1/4 mile hill in our trucks and I was the only one to get up it and they said I had more gription than they did so they started calling me Lilgription

I Ran #41 for years--& my names Paul

So--

PA41

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
My screen name is a nick I got playing in my blues band. I was in the role of playing basically rhythm guitar and was known as the Reverend of Rhythm, since my name is Don and friends called me Donnie, it was Reverend Donnie or Rev. D. for short.

Regards,

Rev. D.

Over the years working on cars with buddies we always had some key ingredients regardless of what we were working on. Firgured it made a good screen name.

BS&W

Well if I had pictures of my brothers you could see the reason why Mom gave me my name.(Of course my brothers claimed she was blind) One brother got the money and the other got the brains and this is what keeps the humor going on in our family.:):) Thus a lot of days I can't wait to get up because I get better looking each day. I had to check to see if I had posted this in the right section. Yup I did.

Latest posts

Back