Screen Names

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to restore Tanks and other old military vehicles and the "GRB" is my initials.

M5_paint06.jpg

M114A1_49.jpg

just wondering where some of you guys get your screen names, mine well, i also make blades, knives and tomahawks like these,
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

so what about ya'll?

Very nice knifes how do you market them?
I've for the most part always have owned MoPars and the cowboy
is my nickname given to me by a Marine friend

I have worked on cars in one way are anther sense I was 13. And made a living at it for the last 16 years at a Ford dealership:confused:. So hot rods are more a way of life then a hobby I send more time trying to make cars go faster then most people work. When I do seat down I think about cars some would say that is said but I love it,:D:D and did I tell you my last name is Speed, and like any adduction it can kill.

I heard mine on a japanese anime, and it was supposed to be spanish for a powerful machine/entity, plus I like that I can use it for everything without changing it, and the # string is thanks to aol 3.0, they assigned me the screenname cannonball813924 back then and I use the number string for anything that I fell needs it.

Mine's pretty simple in all honesty, I'm self proclaimed White Trash!

But my neighbors would probably agree! LOL!

Who was it that said "I'm your worst nightmare, White trash with money!" ?

I get a grin outta that.. I'm kinda that way--little bit. :)

PA41

Latest posts

Back