Found this... trying to buy!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Fingers crossed!!!

BoB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 72
Must not have been sitting very long, still shiny even though it's sinking into the earth! 55? 56? Nice looking truck!

Nice! Good luck!

There's a nice cab similar to that but not as nice on a big tree spade rig down the road for sale. Even if it was reasonable priced, I don't think I want to go thru what I'd have to do...

57. The 55-59 Chevys are sure purdy trucks but in my estimation the junkiest cabs Chevy (or anyone else) made. I've had hundreds of old trucks pass through my hands and these are bottom of the barrel for quality of design. Especially junky are the doors and windows. And the heater knobs are prone to break off. I'd take a good old AD over this generation.

one of my very favorite trucks.. hope to have one some day... color is great just as it is

good luck!

Wow....I live in the wrong state....

Great find...good luck with getting that one...anything that old around here is either a full resto or a full rusto.... :D

The truck is at a country property I just sold. It's been repaint once & I can't find any rust on it anywhere... now THAT'S rare!!! I seriously doubt I'll be able to snare it but am keeping my fingers & my toes crossed! It has a 6-bang but that would be outta there in a heartbeat!!! Should know in a couple weeks but I can say... I've been drooling all over myself just thinking about it!!! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back