1928 A Sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Just bought another one. Found this on Craigslist $450! Hope to get it home and stashed before the wife finds out.

1928a.jpg

1928b.jpg

OK the project waiting list grows.
1928 Ford A Sedan
1929 Ford A Roadster
1930 Ford A Pickup
1935 Plymouth Sedan
1954 Stude Pickup

Current Projects:
1934 Ford 5 window Coupe
1950 Stude Champion Sedan

I'm going to have to hit the Lottery, quit my job and live to be 100 to finish all of these!

Good luck and may the force be with you. Got any plans in your head as to how this one will be?

Something like this comes to mind!

000_0223.jpg

wish i could find something like that in my area for that price.. similar shells go for around 1000-1500

I jumped on this one as soon as I saw it. They usually go for $1000-$2000 here also.

Nah, wives love it when you bring home stuff like that. They just PRETEND to not like it so we feel like little boys again. :p:D:D

Nice looking find. :)

Don

Something like this comes to mind!

Looks like a plan [;)

When I drug my 34 sedan in, I told the wife I was buying a 34 Ford. For some reason, she thought I meant a small die-cast car and seemed completely unaffected by the news. It arrived while she was at work and I stuffed it in the garage. She walked in that evening and said WHY IS THERE A BIG, OLD, JUNKY, SMELLY CAR IN THE GARAGE??? I said, I told you I was buying it :). It was then I found out she thought I was talking about a small die-cast car.

I'm going to pick this up tomorrow. He said he had a bunch of Model A stuff he wanted to get rid and to bring a pocket full of cash! [cl OK, I can do that! Guess I should take the trailer too.

Went to pick up the stuff today. It was a actually parts of different cars.

The cowl and doors are from a 28-29. Which is OK because the 29 Convertible body I have has a 30-31 cowl on it. So now I can put the correct one on it. I was really pleased with the condition. There is no rust at all on it. It also came with a complete body subframe.

078.jpg

077.jpg

083.jpg

082.jpg

079.jpg

086.jpg

The rear of the sedan is pretty rough. True rat rod material. But it is useable. It is a 30-31 Tudor.

084.jpg

081.jpg

080.jpg

I also picked this 30-31 cowl with doors. It is also in excellanr condition. No rust!

073.jpg

076.jpg

075.jpg

074.jpg

Got some 17" Bent spoke wheels for free and 2 side roof piece, visor and windshield frame.

This guy has tons of other Model A stuff. Mostly fenders, running board, a couple more cowls, some frames, several engines and lots of engine parts.

Latest posts

Back