193? Chevy Roadster Pick Up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow very cool man, great proportions and stance.. that windshield might be a little hard to see through though.. haha

Really cool! I especially like the quick change rearend.

I noticed that you've drilled through most of the sidewall on your frame for the exhaust to pass through. What is the wall thickness of the frame? Are you going to sleeve the hole or reinforce the frame in that area?

Keep up the good work! :) [cl

Yes the frame has been reinforced its been box and sleeved ,and the cab sub frame is attached in front an back of the hole ,its works in my head and ive seen alot of stuff that shouldnt work but it does

Front axle is from speedway spindles are from chassis engineering they were built with the chevy camaro snout then i went to coleman machine and bought wide five adapters that did'nt fit but with a little machine work they turned out good

Made a little progress this weekend, rounded all the stake pockets and made tail light brackets. Sometimes the littles things take forever. Mounted up gauge panel.

Attachments

• more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 006.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 006.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 153
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 007.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 007.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 165
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 008.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 008.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 148
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 009.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 009.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 141
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 010.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 010.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 160
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 011.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 011.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 145
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 012.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 012.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 152
  • more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 014.jpg
    more hot rod pictures Jan.2011 014.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 129
Awesome build you got there!!! Really like your ummm build stand jig ya got there... Keepin the plywood windshield?? Heck of a nice job, the bed looks awesome keep up the good work!!!!!!

i did a similar thing with my pockets.. just curious did you shorten them to add the round or did u add length?

Well i kinda did both the rear ones were so rusty i had to shorten them and the front ones i added about a inch to get them to a body line i had made in the box side it wasnt real hard just time consuming but i was haven fun i guess

Hey Dude nice build!
Question - Is that a original 43 caddy photostran disconnector connected to your dildosport industries H.D. polknwriggle shaft?
Keep up the good work.

Looking darn good. I built a Triumph TR3 back in 74 to race in a Mini-mod stock car class in Hawaii when I was in the Coast Guard.

ap11004.jpg
ap11004.jpg

Hey thats pretty cool , i was just about two years old ,my dads stock car has some of the same old school parts i really enjoy looking at old racing pictures thanks

Latest posts

Back