1930 chevy cab with 4" chop done

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commandeur1

Hey rat rod guys/gals i just picked up my first rat project and being from northern alberta, canada not easy to come buy. Was into racing cars but sold all parts and pieces and car. New era to start and holly i can't wait, it was a 5hr drive to the cab and dam i'm pumped now. Comes with most of the original wood even 4" chop cab reinforced and bullet holes haha. I paid 300 for it and now the fun begins. Thanks for listening to me ramble on but i am pumped.[cl

Attachments

• IMG00231-20110726-1309.jpg
    IMG00231-20110726-1309.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 39
Welcome to RRR! There are plenty of us here pumped too - grt on it! (with a build thread and lots of pics) Looks like it could use another 4" taken out. :D

Nice find - and for a good price.

Hey rat rod guys/gals i just picked up my first rat project and being from northern alberta, canada not easy to come buy. Was into racing cars but sold all parts and pieces and car. New era to start and holly i can't wait, it was a 5hr drive to the cab and dam i'm pumped now. Comes with most of the original wood even 4" chop cab reinforced and bullet holes haha. I paid 300 for it and now the fun begins. Thanks for listening to me ramble on but i am pumped.[cl

Welcome aboard from Saskatoon! :D

badass! these trucks are my favorite. You better create a build thread with lots of pics.. and this truck better be LOW!

Latest posts

Back