1936 chevy build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chop: got the top off, took out 2 inches in the back and a hair less up frront. im going to lean the posts back the littlest bit to get her all lined up. being that its sectioned 8" and channeled 4", a 2" chop was about all a 6' guy can handle. actually the room inside is not too bad, its just getting in and out haha.
willspics004.jpg

willspics009.jpg

willspics011.jpg

willspics030.jpg

hopefully the top will be close to being done tomorrow, so i can move on. im 2 1/2 months in on this so hopefully i can keep this pace. i got a qustion fellas. im debating on whether to build the firewall sirst, then place the colum and gearbox, or figure those out first then make the firewall around them..what would yall do? that is where im at after the chop and i figure i need to have seats, colum, and gearbox on hand to match it all up? suggestions concerns 2 cents?

Like I said over there looks great! You're doing an excellant job.
I would place the column and box first and then do the firewall if I had a choice. That will give you more options on placement without the firewall limiting you.

chop & everything looks great your doing a super nice job I really like the truck

thansk guys, yall keep me motivated to keep pushing! as far as paint, i think im going to do a red oxide enamel by hotrod flatz. its a single stage paint but it has that primer look minus the chalky-ness.

Latest posts

Back