1948 Chevy Truck "RAZOR"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bobby when are we going to get some update pics? If you recall we were going to meet up at the Lawernce swap meet but it didnt work out. I was formally Turner-66C10 on here. I found the 40 chevy here in the Dotte. I am really interested in coming up and checking your ride out and even more interested in information on how you used that front axle!

Later

I ended up not getting a vendor spot, thought the weather would be screwed up as it usually is for that swap meet. I never heard anything back from you on trying to meet up. But yes you can come up here anytime to check out the ride!!

I have to go to Columbia South Carolina for my sons graduation from basic training next week do I've been getting things ready for the trip. I will get some more pics next weekend after I get some more done to the truck. I can help you out with anything you need just let me know!!

It is a roller!!!!

Well I finally got my truck rolling!! Still a lot of work left to do but getting there. I have changed my direction on this truck many times during the build, so now you will get to see the direction I decided on. Happy Looking as I took A LOT OF PICS!! I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did being able to take them.

Attachments

• roller2.jpg
    roller2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 183
  • roller3.jpg
    roller3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 169
  • roller4.jpg
    roller4.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 177
  • roller5.jpg
    roller5.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 189
  • roller1.jpg
    roller1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 232
And more!!!! Here I am showing how low this thing is!!

Attachments

• roller6.jpg
    roller6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 120
  • roller7.jpg
    roller7.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 112
  • roller8.jpg
    roller8.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 118
  • roller9.jpg
    roller9.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 106
  • roller10.jpg
    roller10.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 103
Yet THERE ARE MORE!! Since my Son is at AIT for the ARMY, my Grandson has taken a liking to the building of cars and trucks.

Attachments

• roller13.jpg
    roller13.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 95
  • roller15.jpg
    roller15.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 95
  • roller14.jpg
    roller14.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 113
  • roller12.jpg
    roller12.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 89
  • roller11.jpg
    roller11.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 94
Still more!!!!

Attachments

• roller16.jpg
    roller16.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 73
  • roller17.jpg
    roller17.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 87
  • roller18.jpg
    roller18.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 85
  • roller19.jpg
    roller19.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 93
  • roller20.jpg
    roller20.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 80
And still more!! LOL

Attachments

• roller21.jpg
    roller21.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 57
  • roller23.jpg
    roller23.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 60
  • roller24.jpg
    roller24.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 53
  • roller25.jpg
    roller25.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 54
  • roller26.jpg
    roller26.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 53
that kicks azz! You think a set of 30's era fenders to match the fronts would work better? just sayin....[P

gotta give credit where due -- that is awesome -- what are you gonna run in the front? are you going to take those fenders down the side?

that kicks azz! You think a set of 30's era fenders to match the fronts would work better? just sayin....

I looked at that era of fender on it and it just didn't look right to me, so I started playing with the stock rears to see what that did for the look. That is still on the table for now.

gotta give credit where due -- that is awesome -- what are you gonna run in the front? are you going to take those fenders down the side?

Yes I am going to run them down the sides into the rear fenders. As for the front I am looking at a couple different grille shells now to see what will give me the look I'm after.

Thanks for the compliments guys and I hope every1 likes the outcome of this ride.

Thanks for the comments guys!!!! Means a lot to hear them!!!!

Donuts1 I'm lookin but nothing iron clad right now. Wasn't really prepared for losing my job!! lol But then again who is??

Thanks for the compliment!! I am still plugging away at it, I have finished a lot of things since the last pics were taken. I will get some photos to update you all on my progress!!

Well all just thought I would give you all an update!! I am once again gainfully employed!! It took over 45 days but I am working again, downside is it's about 26,000 less per year but the shorter drive and the enviroment is way better!!!!!

I will get some uppdated pics of the truck since i last added any as I did get some work done on it before I had to beat the streets hard for a job.

Now I'm just trying to decide between going fenderless or should I run the fenders. I love it with teh fenders on it but then again I like it without as well.

What to do, What to do????

Stay Tuned!!!!

First time I'm seeing this, really dig the round tube used around the rear suspension/rear frame section. I know how much work that is from building chopper/pro street m/c frames. Nice job!!

Glad to hear it's gettin better for ya Bro!!! Keep us updated with the pics! Me and the lady are headin up your way for the goodguys show around labor day. You going to be out there?

Glad to hear it's gettin better for ya Bro!!! Keep us updated with the pics! Me and the lady are headin up your way for the goodguys show around labor day. You going to be out there?

HELL YES I am Bro! When it's gets a little closer to you leavin to come up this way get a hold me and I'll give you a phone number and we can meet up at the show!! Are you bringing the truck??

First time I'm seeing this, really dig the round tube used around the rear suspension/rear frame section. I know how much work that is from building chopper/pro street m/c frames. Nice job!!

Thanks for the compliments man!! I've been working on it for some time now and can't wait to get it going and on the road!!

Wish I was bringing the truck, but it's not ready yet. Maybe it'll make it up there next year!

Latest posts

Back