20'' Wheels For Rat Rod Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic_Crime_Inc

ok so I want to do 20'' wheels in the rear on my '30 Coupe, I almost bought some Divcos for $550 but missed the chance and they sold, now I cant seem to find any under $1,000 so I'm looking for another option..I want something that looks similar to a Divco wheel or a steelies thats 20'' and fits a Ford bolt pattern...any ideas/suggestions/pictures/links would be appreciated! I have 16'' Ford steelies but I dont want to use all 4 so I'm going to do 2 in the front and a 20'' in the rear similar to the gas monkey garage '31 coupe

here`s some pics of a friends tudor with 20" dodge spares.the spare from the chrysler 300 is a 16" & look just like the 20"s

Attachments

• livingthelife004.jpg
    livingthelife004.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_1044.jpg
    100_1044.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 73
I believe the late model Dodge truck spares are like 8" wide, and here locally, are hard to find & expensive...

wildcat...my buddy Paul at PMA built that sedan here in Michigan, and yes, those are the truck spares on the rear, but now, he say's he can't hardly find any more by him either, (he's north of me about an hour), and when he does, VERY $$$$$$...

yeah I thought about the Dodge spares, but they seem to have quite a few wholes and just not really fond of the look of em, if I got em cheap I'd use em but looking for something a little diffrent...looks like I'll have to keep looking for an option or save some more cash and get the ones Randy has for sale

those guys at PMA buid a great car,my buddy picked it up on ebay and has been driving it daily since. ithink he`s had it for acouple years & put about 25k on it..always in the fast lane!

Latest posts

Back