30-31 Model A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Is it possible to buy repop A pillars and and a new windshield frame? I have a project that I would like to go that route and its not a Ford. But close to it.. If so who would you recommend?

I think I've seen windshield frames George, but don't ever remember seeing the pillars. Shouldn't be too hard to scrounge up a bad cowl section and remove them though. Usually the pillars survive better than the lower sections.

Don

Schneiders Model A parts has lots of stuff,different windshield frames-pricey tho- dont know for sure about a pillars,I know they have 29 ones ,you will have to check.But they are a good place,I ordered stuff from them,no problems.

I've got an old 30-31 cowl, can't remember how much is left of it, I think I sold the posts. Also I will be going to an auction Sept 7-8 that has a bunch of A stuff. I'll keep an eye out for you some.
Bratten's is also a big A catalog and Howel's sheet metal repops lots of A and T panels.

Very cool build on that car. But its a touring. I am needing to make them for my coupe.

Now I guess that I am going to need to buy a windsheild frame. Anyone have any one that they would recomend that actually bought one from? I want a nice quality one.

Latest posts

Back