30 years today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
:) The wife an I have been married 30 yrs today. Its been great had a lot of fun over the years and looking forward to 30 more.

Happy Anniversary Marjorie

Robert

Congrats to you and momma on 30 yrs. Long lasting marriages are hard to come by in these crazy times we live in today. The wife and I will celebrate our 32nd this May. :D

Tiny,
If I added mine up... I'd have ya beat!!! ; - >

Congrats,
BoB

Yep, Bob has been married 35 times...........one year each! :p:D:D

Congratulations Tiny and Mrs. Tiny. You guys are an oddity by today's standards...........nice to see you made it so long. Good luck on the next 30.

BTW, we found out how you got your user name.....................

Don

Attachments

• judgement.jpg
    judgement.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 29
Thank you very much guys !! Its been great 30 yrs for sure.

The wife and i was talking today about when first got married when went to the grocery store we got a box of rice a roni and macaroni an cheese for each day of the week it was 25 cents a box. Now its over a dollar a box but i still love to eat them to this day lol.

And don i thought i could keep that a secret but dang Internet and caught up with me LOL LOL

Thanks again guys :)

What is strange about that Tiny is that at the time we felt we were struggling to make ends meet............we didn't realize till years later those were some of the best times of our lives. Glad to see you and your wife haven't forgotten those wonderful things.:):):):)

Don

Congratulations Marjorie & Tiny. And many more happy anniversaries. Coming up on 44 years with my first wife.

Incredible!

Tiny,
That's pretty incredible. I can never make it that long & it seems my wives can't either! :D:D:D

ISore

What is strange about that Tiny is that at the time we felt we were struggling to make ends meet............we didn't realize till years later those were some of the best times of our lives. Glad to see you and your wife haven't forgotten those wonderful things.:):):):)

Don

How true Don we were always wondering when the good times would roll around little did we know those were the best times.

Thanks again guys :)

Latest posts

Back