31 chev 5 window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just the angle we are looking at it, but... is that front flex line long enough to make a full right turn? :confused: I hope so. It could get embarrassing if it is not.

I was thinking the same. You would need to turn all the way and cycle the suspension all the way down to make sure the line isn't too tight. [P

I got a roof rack to install till I get my canvas roof kit. I think it looks kinda neat

Attachments

• roof rack 1.jpg
    roof rack 1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 35
  • roof rack 2.jpg
    roof rack 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 37
My new rad!!! So sick thanks to Don from Don's radiator Lethbridge, Alberta , Canada. One week to the day to finish. Custom built for my shroud and my engine.

Attachments

• rad 1.jpg
    rad 1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 21
  • rad 2.jpg
    rad 2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 22
we will see but I think I will run a piece of sheet metal for my roof skin this summer and install a canvas roof next winter. I might try to put the roof rack on with some type of clips so it is removeable.

I installed my bug screen on the rad shroud and installed my caddy logos on the side of the cowl.

Attachments

• rad 1.jpg
    rad 1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 34
  • bug screen.jpg
    bug screen.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 38
  • caddy symbol.jpg
    caddy symbol.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 41
what a great day met up with LB aka mercurymac had a cool visit. swap meet was good got some stuff I need and met up with Don from Don's radiator from Lethbridge and now off to a BBQ at our CC members house. Go Outkasts!!

Keep up the good work, Chevrod.
Last night I had an opportunity fall on me, to be just like you. I've had a Cadillac motor and trans for a while now, [just don't brag about it much] and now a friend has told me of a 32 Chev coupe, running, for sale, near me. Whoooaa, I'm a project magnet.
Hope to see you up here this summer.

Latest posts

Back