39 Ford PU Moonshine Bandit AKA. (Booze Bandit)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate looking for somthing and realizes someone didn't bring it back...

Truck is looking great, roof looks great, I have a couple of those "spots " on my car I wish I took a minute or two longer with. All good fun though!

The reason you redone the roof is you learned from doing it first off then, your educated eye said to redo so it would be better [cl
I like the bed and the alignment to the cab, what gauge metal did you use :cool:

sheet metal

The reason you redone the roof is you learned from doing it first off then, your educated eye said to redo so it would be better [cl
I like the bed and the alignment to the cab, what gauge metal did you use :cool:

What's up old iron ??? Im using 18 gage and 14 gage on the tubing. I still have to build stake pockets. As far as cab I think it looks better. But that's me... Thanks for following

39 ford Booze Runner

Guys sorry for not posting any up dates , I had to take a break been working at least 12 hrs a day... Plus my girl plays softball and when Im not working going to games to watch my girl play ball ... I did make a couple of purchases I bought a 36 or ? yr packard body , then last week I bought a 1926 model T 5 window coupe very proud of that find ... I will get into the shop before long and get back on the 39 ford pu ... Stay tuned ....

39 Ford pu moonshine bandit

Hell ya I'm back . Well here's the deal been working my a-- off and my daughters softball is on hold for the winter. So it's time to get back into the shop. I haven't got a lot done on the truck but will post some pics soon. So we are fixing to fire back up. I have made a few purchases since last I've been on here. . I purchased 35 international 1 1/2 ton truck, very nice body . I have bought another 27 model T I have 2 of those now , 51 Chevy 2 door coupe I'm thinking about building a gasser out of it . My wife and I are planning on having her 47 Chevy pu and my 39 ford pu done this winter lot of work ahead of us I should have time 4 months . Keep eyes open for pics and updates. [cl

39 Ford PU ( moonshine bandit )

Thanks old iron , yes I have been missing working on my 39 . Should of had it done by now but work come first . She is getting lonely out in the shop. I will post pics this weekend of where my build is at right now:D

Latest posts

Back