40's IH Chevy dodge RPU

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chop chop

Well got a little more done in this rediculous heat 106 at my house yesterday.

Still need to put the new shorter back window in but pulled a brace so I could sit in it :D

Made a template for my new windshield so they can cut it tomorrow [dr. Hopefully will be ready for the local Wednesday nice cruze in [;)

Kurt

Attachments

• 2013-07-01 09.11.15.jpg
    2013-07-01 09.11.15.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 2013-07-01 09.11.22.jpg
    2013-07-01 09.11.22.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 55
What happened?

Hey Kurt:
Did you disappear? Haven't seen any new postings and I didn't see you around in the last few days of summer. Just wondering and hope to see more progress on the rat. Later

Steve

Winter is here

Oh I just been huddling in the house, been cold and wet. Just finishing rebuilding the motor in my jeep that spun a rod bearing. Also just finishing up the new kitchen in time for thanksgiving.

Haven't found a body yet for new rat but the 24 valve Cummins is just begging to run.

Kurt

I saw IT

Kurt:
I saw your rat at the Portland Roadster show. [clThere were a lot of lookers. Very cool and glad to see it in person after the chop. Did you get the carbs dialed in? I got mine out and ran around some when the sun was out.[ddd Hope to see you at DQ this coming season. Later

Steve

Carbs

Thanks, ya it's gets a lot of looks especially when it drives in under its own power. Driving home in the rain sucked though

Got them allot better but then it started raining... Need to make an air cleaner than some final adjustments!

Kurt

Latest posts

Back