52 ford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensen

have a chance to trade my iron head for this said it runs good what to you think bike is worth around 2000.00

Attachments

• 100_0647.jpg
    100_0647.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_0652.jpg
    100_0652.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0653.jpg
    100_0653.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 69
does the iron head run and is it your only two wheeler? if I had another two wheeler I would trade the iron head for the car.

ya i have a 2006 ultra he said it needs gas tank flushed and tires he got it a a auction last year the lady signed title but never got it in her name,

well have a build now

just got the 52 home today flat head runs great no knocks pings runs nice , put more pics on later. now what direction to go . make it road worthy and drive . it the the way it is

52 ford lowering info

whats the best way to lower front . the flat head does run real good. the day is the first i heard it run . seats are bad no headliner . some patching on floor and trunk but not bad

52 ford queston lowering

lower the front can you cut the springs and how much. as soon as i get my garage door fixed get it it inside, did get it cleaned out . three garbage cans full of junk. sat in shed since 1994 .

Attachments

• 2013-03-19 15.43.52.jpg
    2013-03-19 15.43.52.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 23
Cut the springs is the way to do it. Don't use a torch. Start with 3/4 to 1 full coil. After that be careful, if you cut to much, you'll be bottoming out.

If you remove leafs off the back, do every other leaf.

I have a 53,I got dropped spindles from fat man and cut one coil off the springs,you can get new leafs for the rear,cost me 300 bucks and dropped the backend 3 inches,figured if I want it lower i can put a 1 inch block in the rear too.

52 help

can any one photo shop me this flat black with side pipes front a little lower.some color for the wheels . i know flat black is getting old but i like it . but once you paint it your not getting that patina back thanks

No pics on the computer yet,when I get a little more progress I'll have my kid put some up,(always forget how to do that stuff).

This is where I am at,a lot of guys wont like it,(getting rid of the rust)but I spent 2 years teaching myself with the sheet metal work,not perfect but better than some body shops,now shave the door handle on the driver side and sheet metal work is done,the worst stuff anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 34
ya coming a long not sure what i will do far as body yet just got it saturday. my garage door is broke now. be two weeks before new one is in . so if i want to get it in have to take off door . keep the pics coming

Latest posts

Back