52 ford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
door not fixed yet took it off . so i can get the car in . going with air shocks got them on the way . guy gave me some 60s tires . sanded down a little to get the ruff rust off . get the door on garage i will clear coat it. got the metal to patch floor and some bucket seats. found a picture of what i kinda want to do if it will post. dont know who this car belongs to car in pic is not mine

Attachments

• g6bCGia5uIXdPy1YuXrm31M9nmmFE8UL0300.jpg
    g6bCGia5uIXdPy1YuXrm31M9nmmFE8UL0300.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 24
I like the looks of that,contemplated something like that with mine but decided on the low and slow look,although I'm not puting bags on mine(yet anyway).

low is nice not going to be much of a build keeping the flathead v8 . not sure if i am going to paint it yet. if i do it will be black replace old parts with new parts . keep it stock as much as i can. drive it and have fun.

well got the 60s on the back bigger tires on front . still going to put air shocks on have them on the way. got a set of buckets seat , and metal for floor boards . its a start

Attachments

• 557920_610211509004150_1131366712_n.jpg
    557920_610211509004150_1131366712_n.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 27
I got the drivers door filled,now I have to work 17 out of the next 18 days,take 4 days off and then 21 of 23 days so I wont be getting much done on my car.to make matters worse,my new headers are in my basement just waiting to get put on the car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
I forgot to add,post some picks of any progress you make,will help me get through the next couple months.

not much done rebuilt carb and fuel pump pulled gas tank and cleaned it . put a new six volt battery in . have air shocks on the way . new shocks for front plug wires spark plugs. going to have to rewire it all the wire is bad coating all comeing off. put 60s on the back little at a time runs great

Latest posts

Back