A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's around 60 tunnels on the US interstate system. I've been thru about 30 of them now.

Went thru 8 of them in one day this trip.

George Washington bridge.

I thought this was a heck of a coincidence. The booth that I chose at a truck stop (600 miles from home) had this quote from James Dean on it. I live about 5 miles from his child hood home and had just had a conversation about the James Dean rod run that's in a few weeks.

And the roadster that I picked up in Connecticut that is going to San Fransicso.

I delivered a ford cab to a new member "nobigthang" and a doghouse to Neverdone in michigan. Saw these on the short trip up.

$1500 and this can be yours!!!!

Hey 21, you were in my back yard.... next time through WV
exit 99 give me a shout if you have time and we'll grab a cup
of jo and talk ..........pm me ahead of time for a #........

Hey 21, you were in my back yard.... next time through WV
exit 99 give me a shout if you have time and we'll grab a cup
of jo and talk ..........pm me ahead of time for a #........

Will do! It's always nice to take a few minutes and relax out side of the truck :D

I'm loaded up and headed for Ely Minnesota and then to Cali. Gonna be a long week.

Now this car was advertised as being a 29. Is there something that I don't know? Cause it sure looks like a 30/1 to me.

What a beautiful setting for a car show. One of the four door sedan bodies, I forget if it's a Murray or Briggs looks like a '30.

Well I dropped off the last thing that I brung out here so I'm gonna hit the tourist area of San Fransicso. Anybody in that area?

I have a ton of pics to upload yet but I wanted to share my most recent score. I've been trying to get near this yard for about three months now to get this COE. Yesterday I was finally able to make it happen. It shot my schedule to h[dddll but hopefully it's worth it.

I have everything to build it with a 12 valve cummins. But if someone offers me enough it will be gone lol

I know of two Reo cab overs that I will pick up if this one finds a new owner.

Latest posts

Back